Wholesale To Trade Customer Only
If you are buying for a brick and mortar retail store and you have a retail tax payer ID number to collect sales tax in your state, you qualify to buy wholesale. If you want to buy in bulk for any other B2B purpose, we will have to decide on a case by case.Wholesale Application / Registration
Please note, we do not sell wholesale to consumers. We reserve the right to refuse applications that do not comply with our terms as outlined here.
Please log in first to see pricing and place orders.
- Purchaser must be a registered business and have a valid State Resale Tax ID/EIN
- You must be able to submit your Retail Tax Certificate or Sales Tax Certificate upon request
- Payment by Credit Card is required on new accounts. We accept MC, Visa, AMEX and Discover.
- Net 30 with company established credit only. Your order frequency and amount need to justify the credit checks. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing your Credit Application. No Net 30 terms for your first 3 orders or infrequent ordering pattern * 1½ % monthly finance charge on past due accounts.
- Opening order minimum is $300
- Reorder minimum is $100
- All prices are wholesale and subject to change without notice
- Payment by Credit Card or PayPal is required. We accept MC, Visa, AMEX and Discover cards.
- Net 30 with company established credit only. Your order frequency and amount need to justify the credit checks. No net 30 terms for your first 3 orders or infrequent ordering pattern.
Do I have to register?
You may browse our wholesale product catalog without registering your business, but in order to see wholesale pricing and to be able to place orders with us, you need to fill out the registration and need to be logged in. As a registered wholesale user you will be able to see out of stock items too. We put in a lot of effort in keeping this website up to date.
I am an existing DuDa, Inc. customer but have never ordered on this site, do I need to register?
You need to register your business online once to be able to use our trade only wholesale website. Even if you have done business with us before at trade shows, ordered by fax or phone, a one time online registration is still required. Of course, your existing terms with us will be honored. It does not matter if you order online or off-line, your orders will be handled the same way. The website has the advantage of being constantly updated and you see stock status. Another great feature is that you will be able to see your order history for past online orders.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
DuDa is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and using information responsibly.
How we use Information
We do not sell or give personal information to any 3rd party. We strictly collect your contact information (email address, telephone number, address, etc.) in order to stay in touch with you in regards to your account and orders. Financial information (credit card numbers, credit card expiration dates, billing address, etc.) will not be stored on this website.
How we collect Information
This Web site is secured with a SSL Web Server Certificate issued to DuDa Inc. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information. We do not store any credit card info in our database. If Credit card info was entered at checkout, it was transmitted to the payment processor over secure transmission without storing anything on our end.